Distributor (authorized representative) to supply (deliver) booster pumps to industrial enterprises of Russia
Engineering company ENCE Engineering (ООО "ЭНЦЕ инжиниринг") has been successfully working with different Russian industrial enterprises at the local market for many years having effected over 100 major deliveries of pump equipment to Russian plants.
Today our company is in search of pump equipment producers who consider Russian market attractive and want to boost their sales in the region, as well as expand their field of activities.
We are interested in cooperation with the manufacturers of booster pumps, who are looking for official distributors (representatives) to supply their equipment to the industrial plants in Russia.
Advantages and principles of cooperation with ENCE Engineering (ООО "ЭНЦЕ инжиниринг"):
The company’s employees are a solid team of higher-education professionals available for technical, commercial and legal support of cooperation with the industrial plants of Russia taking into account specifics and mentality of this country.
The company’s managers have a long-term successful track record of operation in the Russian market and extensive customer base, keep in touch with all the customers, frequently visit customer plants for early detection and replacement of obsolete equipment.
Commercial and engineering departments of the company are well-versed in the equipment of Russian industrial plants and know their up-to-date revamping and modernization needs.
Logistics department of ENCE Engineering (ООО "ЭНЦЕ инжиниринг") is capable to deliver equipment on DAP or DDP terms at the discretion of its Russian customers.
Our service engineers are available for supervision and commissioning of pump equipment as well as warranty maintenance in strict compliance with the manufacturer’s recommendations.
ENCE Engineering (ООО "ЭНЦЕ инжиниринг") arranges presentations regarding the latest achievements of its foreign partners - equipment manufacturers - for the staff of Russian plants.
Our company is closely cooperating with many engineering institutes of Russia, which gives us an opportunity to include your booster pumps into prospective projects in different industrial fields.
As your official distributor of booster pumps in Russia ENCE Engineering (ООО "ЭНЦЕ инжиниринг") is responsible for the following:
- drafting of required documents for participation in bidding procedures
- technical and commercial negotiations with customers to agree on supplies of your equipment
- entry into contracts for vortex pump deliveries
- certification of different types of your pumps in accordance with Russian standards
- expertise for obtaining local TR CU 010 and TR CU 012 certificates, which will enable your pumps to be used at all the industrial plants of the Customs Union countries (Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Kyrgyzstan).
- registration of delivery and subsequent customs clearance of booster pumps, registration of transaction certificates for currency control purposes in Russian banks for payments in foreign currency in accordance with legislation of Russia and Customs Union countries.
Booster pumping plants are used to increase head in water supply systems for residential and industrial buildings, including high-rise buildings and buildings located on elevations (i.e. in locations where head is insufficient). The pumps of this type are oil-vapor units used to produce moderate vacuum for a wide range of applications (irrigation, watering, water supply, fire fighting, water inventory making, manufacturing processes, fountains etc.).
Due to there small sizes, these plants can be used in construction of new industrial facilities and in modernization of existing ones, resulting in reduction of capital costs, operation costs and the space necessary for the equipment installation.
A booster pump consists of a sealed casing with a submersible electric pumping unit. Due to the specific design details, centering alignment is not necessary for this unit.
Booster pumps are light-weight units as compared with common analogs, making them appropriate for direct installation on a water supply pipeline (vertically or horizontally). This type of a pumping plant does not require continuous attendance during operation and does not require maintenance because the design is gland-free.
The unit is driven by highly-efficient submersible motors and by the pump hydraulics made of stainless steel; powder metallurgy technologies are not used for the pump hydraulics making.
Water moved by the pump lubricates and cools its systems. Due to standard motors and frequency adjustment, the volume of membrane tanks and power consumption are reduced.
Booster pumping units demonstrate several advantages as compared with their common analogs:
- pumps are sealed so tightly that they can run continuously even in emergencies, unlike cradle-mounted pumps. Due to the submersible electric motor used in the pump, it can run in a flooded room for indefinitely long time, and the pump does not require inspection or preventive maintenance after the emergency elimination. Pump systems are lubricated and cooled by water moved by it;
- due to small sizes, the space necessary for the pumping plant installation and the capital costs can be reduced (for this type of pumps, construction of a b foundation before the equipment installation is not necessary);
- pumps are delivered complete and ready for operation;
- the plant does not require centering alignment during the equipment installation, auxiliary shutoff valves or supplementary maintenance (the pump is gland-free);
- costs for pipeline construction and equipment installation can be saved;
- plant operation is silent (completely vibration-free), the indisputably important advantage for operation in dwelling or public rooms;
- energy-saving technology makes these pumps advantageous when they are installed to replace the pumps operated earlier (except for cases when the head must be increased);
- b vandal-resistant design is used for booster pumps.
Scope of application
The scope of application of booster pumps is unlimited. These pumps are designed to amplify the head force in water supply systems (both for hot and cold water) in high-rise buildings and facilities located on elevations, i.e. in any locations where head is insufficient. In such a way, booster pumps are widely used at industrial facilities, in fire-fighting and water distribution systems, in agriculture, in utilities and construction systems, for water delivery from reservoirs and wells, in fountains and water amusement rides.
We are convinced that our company ENCE Engineering (ООО "ЭНЦЕ инжиниринг") will become your reliable and efficient distributor (authorized representative) of your booster pumps in the Russian market.