Distributor (authorized representative) to supply (deliver) canned motor pumps to industrial enterprises of Russia
Engineering company ENCE Engineering (ООО "ЭНЦЕ инжиниринг") has been successfully working with different Russian industrial enterprises at the local market for many years having effected over 100 major deliveries of pump equipment to Russian plants.
Today our company is in search of pump equipment producers who consider Russian market attractive and want to boost their sales in the region, as well as expand their field of activities.
We are interested in cooperation with the manufacturers of canned motor pumps, who are looking for official distributors (representatives) to supply their equipment to the industrial plants in Russia.
Advantages and principles of cooperation with ENCE Engineering (ООО "ЭНЦЕ инжиниринг"):
The company’s employees are a solid team of higher-education professionals available for technical, commercial and legal support of cooperation with the industrial plants of Russia taking into account specifics and mentality of this country.
The company’s managers have a long-term successful track record of operation in the Russian market and extensive customer base, keep in touch with all the customers, frequently visit customer plants for early detection and replacement of obsolete equipment.
Commercial and engineering departments of the company are well-versed in the equipment of Russian industrial plants and know their up-to-date revamping and modernization needs.
Logistics department of ENCE Engineering (ООО "ЭНЦЕ инжиниринг") is capable to deliver equipment on DAP or DDP terms at the discretion of its Russian customers.
Our service engineers are available for supervision and commissioning of pump equipment as well as warranty maintenance in strict compliance with the manufacturer’s recommendations.
ENCE Engineering (ООО "ЭНЦЕ инжиниринг") arranges presentations regarding the latest achievements of its foreign partners - equipment manufacturers - for the staff of Russian plants.
Our company is closely cooperating with many engineering institutes of Russia, which gives us an opportunity to include your canned motor pumps into prospective projects in different industrial fields.
As your official distributor of canned motor pumps in Russia ENCE Engineering (ООО "ЭНЦЕ инжиниринг") is responsible for the following:
- drafting of required documents for participation in bidding procedures
- technical and commercial negotiations with customers to agree on supplies of your equipment
- entry into contracts for vortex pump deliveries
- certification of different types of your pumps in accordance with Russian standards
- expertise for obtaining local TR CU 010 and TR CU 012 certificates, which will enable your pumps to be used at all the industrial plants of the Customs Union countries (Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Kyrgyzstan).
- registration of delivery and subsequent customs clearance of canned motor pumps, registration of transaction certificates for currency control purposes in Russian banks for payments in foreign currency in accordance with legislation of Russia and Customs Union countries.
- Canned motor pumps: overview
- Canned motor pumps: design features
- Canned motor pumps: advantages
- Canned motor pumps: application
Canned motor pumps: overview
Canned motor pumps are heavy-duty centrifugal units. These pump units can be divided into two groups depending on the type of its drive and weatherproof seal:
- Pumps with magnetic coupling. These pumps are hermetically sealed and 100% leak-proof and as a result are safe for the environment. This allows using them when dealing with dangerous explosive and toxic materials. Magnetic coupling eliminates the need to use wear-parts thus reducing the pump unit maintenance costs.
- Integrated motor pumps. These pumps are compact units with weld-free bodies. The pump and its motor are designed as monoblock. The impeller and the rotor are mounted on the shaft. The process liquid lubricates the friction bearings and fluid bearing in the rotor pocket. The rotor moves towards the friction bearings. Partial flow dissipates the heat from the motor. The motor shield and housing function as a leak-tight element providing the low noise level as well.
The choice of the canned motor pumps is determined by the requirements to the unit application in a certain conditions and environments. Thus, the combination of the following factors should be considered:
- Safe operation and explosion-proof rating;
- Easy repair;
- Liquid temperature during pumping;
- Operating pressure range;
- Performance factor;
- Installation area required and easy mounting;
- Sound emission;
- Operation economy.
Nowadays strict environmental and process safety standards have been developed leading to the increasing implementation of leak-less solutions in the pump unit production industry. These days absolutely leak-proof units are pumping radio-active, toxic, and fire-hazardous materials with no risk of leakage. In the last 30 years the useful life and level of reliability has been raised greatly, and production costs of the canned pumps have been reduced as well, thus having opened up the possibilities for their application.
Currently the integrated motor pumps have obtained wider circulation in practice, as they came into use earlier than the pumps with magnetic coupling. However the range of the ability of the latter to operate with high temperatures and pressures as well as with complex liquids has been constantly expanded. Thus, at the moment the industry is very interested specifically in applying the pumps with magnetic coupling. This is explained by the fact that such pumps possess special engineering solutions that allowed removing a number of defects typical for the integrated motor pumps.
Canned motor pumps: design features
The use of the static seal instead of dynamic one inside the sealed chamber in the pump with magnetic coupling has eliminated the problem of the shaft leakage.
The pump units with magnetic coupling are equipped with a standard electric motor which activates the shaft with a magnetic drive. The internal rotor runs by means of the magnetic field action. Between north and south poles the magnetic field is created that eliminates the sliding of the coupling.
More often the magnet inside the chamber is attached to the shaft whereas the outer magnet is placed from the outside. The latter is attached to the drive in such a way that during its rotation the magnetic forces come through the chamber casing and thus activate the inner magnet. The flux passes through the air gap and leak-less enclosure with no physical contact to the internal rotor. The insulation provides the pump system free of leakage and is produced from the rust-resistant material.
One of the most important components of this type of pumps is the containment shroud. It features high level of process liquid resistance, endurance and thermal stability and determines the maximal medium temperature and internal pressure. The material of construction of the containment shroud depends of the application (polymeric materials, ceramic or metal).
To ensure long life and fail-safe operation of the canned pump, efficient performance of cooling and lubrication system is required, especially in case of pump units with metal containment shroud.
The pump units with magnetic coupling imply adherence to operation and installation instructions, production practices and in some cases the use of integrated systems of protection and interlock.
The high price of the pumps will repay in five years in case of proper use.
Canned motor pumps: advantages
The advantages of the canned motor pumps include: the ability to operate in applications dealing with dangerous and radioactive materials, gases, high-pressure steam products, as well as with low viscosity liquids.
Such pump units endure the operating contingencies (they operate at temperature range from 160 to 600 °C and pressure at 150 MPa).
This type of pumps features good heat dissipation, no axial loads, and easier transportation. The canned motor pumps are completely leak-less, long-life and reliable, they don’t have wear parts. Moreover these pumps are resistant to short-time dry running conditions and demonstrate unessential heat loss.
Canned motor pumps: application
The canned motor pumps are widely used in the processing industry due to its capability to deal with hazardous materials. This type of pumps is also used in solar energy generation, photography industry, chemical industry, treatment of different kinds of surfaces, printed boards’ production, as well as waste water filtration.
The canned pumps with magnetic drive are widely used in petrochemical industries, having proved their special safety and irreplaceability.
Nowadays the experts say, that in future the canned pumps with magnetic coupling will be widely used in industries dealing with high-temperature and high-pressure oil products.
We are convinced that our company ENCE Engineering (ООО "ЭНЦЕ инжиниринг") will become your reliable and efficient distributor (authorized representative) of your canned motor pumps in the Russian market.