Distributor (authorized representative) to supply (deliver) chemical pumps to industrial enterprises of Russia
Engineering company ENCE Engineering (ООО "ЭНЦЕ инжиниринг") has been successfully working with different Russian industrial enterprises at the local market for many years having effected over 100 major deliveries of pump equipment to Russian plants.
Today our company is in search of pump equipment producers who consider Russian market attractive and want to boost their sales in the region, as well as expand their field of activities.
We are interested in cooperation with the manufacturers of chemical pumps, who are looking for official distributors (representatives) to supply their equipment to the industrial plants in Russia.
Advantages and principles of cooperation with ENCE Engineering (ООО "ЭНЦЕ инжиниринг"):
The company’s employees are a solid team of higher-education professionals available for technical, commercial and legal support of cooperation with the industrial plants of Russia taking into account specifics and mentality of this country.
The company’s managers have a long-term successful track record of operation in the Russian market and extensive customer base, keep in touch with all the customers, frequently visit customer plants for early detection and replacement of obsolete equipment.
Commercial and engineering departments of the company are well-versed in the equipment of Russian industrial plants and know their up-to-date revamping and modernization needs.
Logistics department of ENCE Engineering (ООО "ЭНЦЕ инжиниринг") is capable to deliver equipment on DAP or DDP terms at the discretion of its Russian customers.
Our service engineers are available for supervision and commissioning of pump equipment as well as warranty maintenance in strict compliance with the manufacturer’s recommendations.
ENCE Engineering (ООО "ЭНЦЕ инжиниринг") arranges presentations regarding the latest achievements of its foreign partners - equipment manufacturers - for the staff of Russian plants.
Our company is closely cooperating with many engineering institutes of Russia, which gives us an opportunity to include your chemical pumps into prospective projects in different industrial fields.
As your official distributor of chemical pumps in Russia ENCE Engineering (ООО "ЭНЦЕ инжиниринг") is responsible for the following:
- drafting of required documents for participation in bidding procedures
- technical and commercial negotiations with customers to agree on supplies of your equipment
- entry into contracts for vortex pump deliveries
- certification of different types of your pumps in accordance with Russian standards
- expertise for obtaining local TR CU 010 and TR CU 012 certificates, which will enable your pumps to be used at all the industrial plants of the Customs Union countries (Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Kyrgyzstan).
- registration of delivery and subsequent customs clearance of chemical pumps, registration of transaction certificates for currency control purposes in Russian banks for payments in foreign currency in accordance with legislation of Russia and Customs Union countries.
Chemical pumps are the units capable to process a wide range of various corrosive substances. The group of chemical pumps comprises the units, different in terms of their design and operating with liquids that have chemical properties different from the properties of water. Pumped substances are chemically active; however, their corrosiveness levels can be significantly different. The material used to make the pump flow channel components and the pumping unit design details are selected in accordance with the parameters of a substance for which the pumping unit is intended.
This type of pumps is a result of development of various branches of industry and the resulting necessity to process caustic materials, with the design components remaining undamaged. However, some types of chemical pumps are applicable for operation with neutral substances or vacuum, or for various temperatures under increased pressure.
The highest-quality materials are used to make chemical pumps. Low quality of materials used for making the elements of a pumping plant can result in rapid wear, unit failure or malfunction of the process chain as a whole. It should be specially noted that grey cast iron is rarely used for making flow channels in pumps of this type, because this material is prone to destruction by corrosive liquids, resulting in iron ions released into pumped media; also, this material is unsuitable to keep high pressure at suction section of a pump.
The following materials are used to make flow channels of chemical pumps:
- chrome-nickel steel, chrome-nickel molybdenum steel or chrome-nickel molybdenum copper steel;
- high-alloy or chromium siliceous cast iron;
- titanium alloys;
Quality and tightness of chemical pumps depend not only on the material of the flow channel but also on the type of a seal between the electric motor and the flow channel.
Pumped substance is isolated in a hose in chemical pumps (no seals used); as a result, these pumps are reliable and safe, and their operating characteristics are high. These pumps demonstrate high-precision flow rate, long service life, minimum time spent for maintenance; also, they can run dry, and self-priming is possible for these pumps.
The range of available models is especially wide for this type of pumps. Similar to other pumping plants, chemical pumps are classified, in terms of their design, into several types, such as vortex pumps, submersible pumps, glandless pumps, unit construction pumps, cantilever pumps etc. Each group differs by material type (bronze, cast iron, steel, titanium, aluminum alloys, etc.), type of sealing and electric motor power.
Chemical pumps, in accordance with their application, can pump a very wide range of liquids. These pumping plants are primarily intended for operation with the types of substances as follows:
- corrosive, poisonous and highly-active (alkalis, acids, petroleum products, solvents);
- abrasive and caustic liquids;
- substances containing gases;
- fibrous substances;
- corrosive and viscous substances;
- substances containing solid inclusions and suspensions;
- explosive, toxic and highly flammable substances;
- volatile and liquefied gases (Freon / ammonia);
- toxic and radioactive substances.
In addition to wide range of corrosive liquids, several types of chemical pumps can operate with neutral media (clean, heavily polluted or moderately polluted) and in vacuum.
Pumped liquid range:
corrosive media (graphite pumps)
amino alcohols: monoethanolamine, diethanolamine
viscoul liquids and media
aqueous solution of methyl diethanolamine
aqueous solution of saturated amine
water with sediments
water with hydrogen sulphide
dimethylsulphide, organic sulphides
ash and slag
condensate water steam condensate
|condensate of acidic water and methyl diethanolamine
petroleum fractions containing sulphuric acid
methyl diethanolamine solution
regenerated aqueous amine solution
reverse osmosis system
mixture of acids
alcohol, ethylene glycol
ammonium uranyl tricarbonate
phosphorus sludge, acidic runoffs
alkalis (soda-circulating pumps)
ethylene glycol (solution)
Pump types and design details
Chemical pumping plants are used for a wide range of corrosive substances, varying greatly in terms of their composition, density and temperature. Chemical pumps can differ greatly from each other in terms of their design; however, they have common purpose: operation with highly-active liquids. In accordance with their scope of application, they are subdivided into pumps for industrial and for domestic purposes. The major groups of chemical pumping plants in terms of their design are as follows:
- Chemical cantilever pumps are used for operation with low-viscous, neutral and highly-active substances containing solid inclusions (not more than 0.1%). When a pump is dismantled for inspection, there is no need to disconnect the suction pipeline from the casing (this option is convenient for operation).
- Pump casing
- Shaft sealing
- Bearing oil chamber sealing
- Bearing support
- Load-bearing member
- Oil level inspection hole
- Glandless pumps are classified into centrifugal and horizontal ones. No sealants are used in these pumping plants. They are applicable for substances containing various solid inclusions. The unit hydraulics is made of metal (with fluoroplastic) or polymer. Magnetic couplings in a rotor drive of a pumping plant are used to ensure tightness. In addition to standard designs of glandless pumps, special designs are available, such as self-priming pumps, units with b thermal insulation, plants for volatile liquids and for high-temperature suspensions and media.
- Pump casing
- Magnetic coupling (inner part)
- Magnetic coupling (outer part)
- Separating sleeve
- Bearing support
Glandless pumps, non-metallic pumps with magnetic couplings
These pumps can move acids, caustic alkalis and solvents at temperatures up to 120°C.
These pumps are made of highly corrosion-resistant composite materials. A sealing sleeve is provided with double polymeric coating for operation at high pressures. A seamless impeller has very high chemical barrier. An outer magnetic coupling is corrosion-resistant.
1. Drainage discharge from the volute-type casing
2. Pump casing (interchangeable)
3. Shaft support
4. Replaceable ring
6. Main bushing with a chute (to remove solid particles from the pump)
8. Slot sealing
9. Sealing sleeve (special polymer sealed by composite)
10. Rear supporting member
11. Magnetic coupling (outer part)
- Several types of axial units are available, such as horizontal or vertical, reversible, sectional, single-stage and multi-stage units. Blades at an impeller are set at the specific angle to provide rated discharge and to keep the pump pressure.
- Volumetric (single-screw) chemical pumps are used to move liquids containing gases, abrasive liquids and caustic liquids. The hose (the pipe) is the only element in the pipe being in contact with the pumped substance. So, the unit is free of seals and valves prone to wear and failures. This pump can continuously run dry; also, automatic priming is possible, preventing gas blocks and obstructions. Volumetric chemical pumps are cost-effective, and they demonstrate optimal operating characteristics as a system. Single-screw chemical pumps are used for operation with clean or polluted liquids (liquid temperature up to 80°C) that may contain solid particles (≤5%) and may be chemically active. These units are used in a wide range of applications, from municipal utilities to petrochemical industry and metallurgy.
In accordance with the submersion type, chemical pumps may be classified into submersible pumps and drum pumps. The design of submersible pumping units is vertical; they are actively used in chemical industry. Pump components operating in contact with corrosive media are made of polymers, chemically passive alloys or stainless steel. The submersion depth is 1 m or, if the extension is applied, 2 m. Drum pumping units are used to pump not only corrosive substances but also neutral substances from various reservoirs (such as containers, drums, baths etc.). This type of pumps is simple and convenient for operation.
Peristaltic chemical pumps may be considered as a separate group; they are used, as components of various systems and processes, for metering of substances. These pumps have adjustable capacity (10…100%).
The types of aforementioned chemical pumping plants may have various modifications depending on the material used to make the flow channel, the shaft sealing type, the electric motor power or the impeller diameter. Due to their reliable design and high operating parameters, these pumps are applicable in any processes resulting in higher quality of output products and maximum automation of manufacturing technologies.
We are convinced that our company ENCE Engineering (ООО "ЭНЦЕ инжиниринг") will become your reliable and efficient distributor (authorized representative) of your chemical pumps in the Russian market.