Distributor (authorized representative) to supply (deliver) petroleum pumps to industrial enterprises of Russia
Engineering company ENCE Engineering (ООО "ЭНЦЕ инжиниринг") has been successfully working with different Russian industrial enterprises at the local market for many years having effected over 100 major deliveries of pump equipment to Russian plants.
Today our company is in search of pump equipment producers who consider Russian market attractive and want to boost their sales in the region, as well as expand their field of activities.
We are interested in cooperation with the manufacturers of petroleum pumps, who are looking for official distributors (representatives) to supply their equipment to the industrial plants in Russia.
Advantages and principles of cooperation with ENCE Engineering (ООО "ЭНЦЕ инжиниринг"):
The company’s employees are a solid team of higher-education professionals available for technical, commercial and legal support of cooperation with the industrial plants of Russia taking into account specifics and mentality of this country.
The company’s managers have a long-term successful track record of operation in the Russian market and extensive customer base, keep in touch with all the customers, frequently visit customer plants for early detection and replacement of obsolete equipment.
Commercial and engineering departments of the company are well-versed in the equipment of Russian industrial plants and know their up-to-date revamping and modernization needs.
Logistics department of ENCE Engineering (ООО "ЭНЦЕ инжиниринг") is capable to deliver equipment on DAP or DDP terms at the discretion of its Russian customers.
Our service engineers are available for supervision and commissioning of pump equipment as well as warranty maintenance in strict compliance with the manufacturer’s recommendations.
ENCE Engineering (ООО "ЭНЦЕ инжиниринг") arranges presentations regarding the latest achievements of its foreign partners - equipment manufacturers - for the staff of Russian plants.
Our company is closely cooperating with many engineering institutes of Russia, which gives us an opportunity to include your petroleum pumps into prospective projects in different industrial fields.
As your official distributor of petroleum pumps in Russia ENCE Engineering (ООО "ЭНЦЕ инжиниринг") is responsible for the following:
- drafting of required documents for participation in bidding procedures
- technical and commercial negotiations with customers to agree on supplies of your equipment
- entry into contracts for vortex pump deliveries
- certification of different types of your pumps in accordance with Russian standards
- expertise for obtaining local TR CU 010 and TR CU 012 certificates, which will enable your pumps to be used at all the industrial plants of the Customs Union countries (Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Kyrgyzstan).
- registration of delivery and subsequent customs clearance of petroleum pumps, registration of transaction certificates for currency control purposes in Russian banks for payments in foreign currency in accordance with legislation of Russia and Customs Union countries.
These pumping units are designed to operate with petroleum and petroleum products, such as fuel oil, liquefied carbon gases, water with admixtures, highly-viscous liquids, etc. These pumps are reliable and safe in operation and demonstrate effective pumping process.
The specific property of petroleum pumping plants in which they differ from other units is their capability to operate under special conditions. While petroleum processing is in progress, the pump components and other parts are exposed to substances such as hydrocarbons, and to wide range of operation temperature and pressure values. High viscosity of pumped substance (up to 2000 cSt for petroleum) is one of specific factors for operation of these plants.
These pumping plants are available in various climatic versions, because they are in use under quite different weather conditions, from the North Sea to the UAE as well as the U.S. deserts.
A petroleum pump must be sufficiently powerful because, as a part of petroleum extraction and processing, the unit lifts it from quite deep petroleum wells. The operating characteristics of these wells depend significantly on the type of energy used by petroleum processing equipment. Thus, the pumping plant drive type is selected for installation in accordance with the operation conditions.
So, the drive types used in petroleum pumps may be as follows:
The electric drive is most convenient and provides widest range of characteristics for the petroleum pumping process; however, the electric power supply is necessary for it. If the electric power supply is unavailable, gas turbine motors or internal combustion motors can be used for petroleum pumps. Pneumatic drives are installed on centrifugal petroleum plants under the conditions when the (high pressure) natural gas energy or the associate gas energy can be used, making the pumping plant much more cost-effective.
Pumped fluids. Examples
Petroleum pumps are used to pump petroleum, petroleum products, oil-gas emulsions, liquefied gases and other substances similar in terms of their characteristics, as well as non-corrosive liquid media and sediments.
aromatic hydrocarbons (toluene, benzene)
gasoline (AI-76, AI-92, AI-95)
for gasoline, gasoline fractions
pump for gasoline with aqueous alkali solution
heavy gasoline, unstable gasoline
water with sediments
water with hydrogen sulphide
viscous liquids and media
natural gasoline (pentane + hexane)
water steam condensate
light gasoline fractions
pumps for water injection into petroleum strata
|pumps for strata pressure keeping
pumps with magnetic couplings
petroleum at trunk pipelines
petroleum and petroleum products
petroleum fractions containing sulphuric acid
pumps for washing water
pumps for straight-run gasoline fractions
hydrogen sulphide condensate
pumps for solvent naphtha, pumps for solvents
pumps for high-stability hydrogenate
stable NZ diesel fractions
crude hydrocarbon mixture
heavy and light reformate
hydrocarbons (petroleum products)
At petroleum extraction sites, these pumping plants are used to inject flushing fluid during petroleum well drilling, to inject mud during flushing procedures within the scope of major repairs, and to inject liquid media into strata, resulting in more intensive petroleum extraction. Also, petroleum pumps are used to pump various non-corrosive liquid media (including watery petroleum).
Design features and types
The design features common for all petroleum pumping plants, worthy to be mentioned first, are as follows,
- hydraulics used in the pumping unit;
- specific materials making petroleum pumps installable at open-air sites outdoors;
- end sealing;
- explosion protection for electric motors.
A petroleum pumping plant with a drive is mounted on the integrated foundation. An end sealing with flushing and liquid delivery systems is mounted between the shaft and the pump casing. The unit’s flow channel is made of steel (carbon steel, chromium steel or nickel steel).
Petroleum pumping plants are classified into two major types: screw pumps and centrifugal pumps.
Screw petroleum pumping plants are operable under more severe conditions than centrifugal ones. In screw units, no screw contacts are necessary to pump liquids; due to this fact, they can process contaminated substances (such as crude petroleum, pulp, slime, brine etc.), and with high-density substances.
Single-screw and double-screw petroleum screw pumps are available; both types demonstrate good self-suction in combination with high head (>100 m) and pressure (>10 atmospheres) produced by these pumps.
Double-screw pumps cope with viscous liquids (such as bitumen, fuel oil, tar, petroleum slime etc.) excellently, even when exposed to environment temperature variations. For example, these units can process substances having temperatures as high as +450°C, with the environment temperature limit as low as -60°C. Double-screw pumps can process gas-laden liquids (gas content up to 90%).
Petroleum screw pumps are used to unload tanks (tank trucks and railroad tank cars) and acid reservoirs, i.e. they are used for works that cannot be carried out by centrifugal petroleum pumps.
Centrifugal oil pumping plants are classified into the types as follows:
- cradle-mounted pumps may be designed with elastic or rigid couplings. Designs containing no couplings also exist. These pumps are installed horizontally or vertically on feet or along a central axis. Temperature of pumped substance must not exceed 400°C.
Single-directional impellers are used in cradle-mounted single-stage petroleum pumps. These units are used to pump petroleum or hot liquids (up to 200°C).
- Double-feet pumping plants are available in single-stage, double-stage or multistage design. Single-casing and double-casing modifications exist, as well as modifications with single-side and double-side suction. Temperature of pumped substance must not exceed 200°C.
- Vertical semisubmersible pumps (or suspended pumps) are made as single-casing or double-casing modifications, with a separate drain or drain running through the column. Also, these units can be equipped with the guiding apparatus or the spiral housing.
In accordance with the pumped liquid temperature, petroleum pumps can be subdivided into the types as follows:
- for pumped liquid temperature about 80°C (semisubmersible petroleum pumps; petroleum main-line horizontal multi-stage sectional pumps made of cast iron, with single-inlet impellers; and horizontal petroleum single-stage pumps made of steel);
- for pumped liquid temperature about 200°C (cradle-mounted petroleum pumps made of cast iron; horizontal petroleum multi-stage pumps made of cast iron);
- for pumped liquid temperature about 400°C (cradle-mounted petroleum pumps with single-directional or bidirectional impellers).
In accordance with the pumped substance temperature, single sealings (for temperatures ≤200°C) or double end sealings (for temperatures ≤400°C) are used in petroleum pumps.
In accordance with the pumping plant application scope, units are subdivided into pumps for petroleum extraction and transportation and pumps for petroleum treatment and refining.
The first group includes units used to deliver petroleum to the automated metering plants, to the central gathering plant, to the stock petroleum tanks, to the trunk pipeline main station, the pumps used for oil transportation at refineries and the units for booster stations. The second group includes units for petroleum delivery to separators, centrifuges, heat exchangers, into a furnace and into columns.
Major parts of pumps
1. pump casing;
2. replaceable ring;
3. pump support;
5. sealing set;
6. oil chamber sealing;
10. bearing casing.
Petroleum pumping units are used predominantly in petrochemical and petroleum processing industry. Also, this type of pumps is applied also in other scopes of activities that involve pumping of petroleum, petroleum products, liquefied hydrocarbon gas or other substances having physical properties similar to those for aforementioned substances (viscosity, weight, corrosion impact for materials of pump components etc.).
Pumps made in various climatic versions and pumps of various categories are designed for operation outdoors or in rooms where, in accordance with operation conditions, explosive gases, vapors or dust–air mixtures can be produced (these areas may be classified into various explosion hazard categories).
Thus, Petroleum pumping plants are used:
- at petroleum and gas extraction and petrochemical industry enterprises;
- in fuel supply systems for combined heat and power plants;
- at large boiler plants and gas-filling stations;
- at other enterprises involved in distribution or use of petroleum products under explosive conditions;
- various petroleum products pumping;
- crude oil pumping at trunk pipelines;
- stock petroleum piping;
- gas condensate pumping;
- liquefied gases pumping;
- hot water pumping at power industry facilities;
- water injection into strata in stratum pressure holding systems;
- chemical reagents pumping;
- acids and brines pumping;
- explosive or fire-hazardous media pumping;
- chemical reagent pumping into strata for better petroleum recovery;
- chemical media pumping at petroleum and gas industry facilities;
- feed water pumping in steam heating systems;
- in booster systems;
- in pressure generation systems.
We are convinced that our company ENCE Engineering (ООО "ЭНЦЕ инжиниринг") will become your reliable and efficient distributor (authorized representative) of your petroleum pumps in the Russian market.