Distributor (authorized representative) to supply (deliver) peristalic pumps to industrial enterprises of Russia
Engineering company ENCE Engineering (ООО "ЭНЦЕ инжиниринг") has been successfully working with different Russian industrial enterprises at the local market for many years having effected over 100 major deliveries of pump equipment to Russian plants.
Today our company is in search of pump equipment producers who consider Russian market attractive and want to boost their sales in the region, as well as expand their field of activities.
We are interested in cooperation with the manufacturers of peristalic pumps, who are looking for official distributors (representatives) to supply their equipment to the industrial plants in Russia.
Advantages and principles of cooperation with ENCE Engineering (ООО "ЭНЦЕ инжиниринг"):
The company’s employees are a solid team of higher-education professionals available for technical, commercial and legal support of cooperation with the industrial plants of Russia taking into account specifics and mentality of this country.
The company’s managers have a long-term successful track record of operation in the Russian market and extensive customer base, keep in touch with all the customers, frequently visit customer plants for early detection and replacement of obsolete equipment.
Commercial and engineering departments of the company are well-versed in the equipment of Russian industrial plants and know their up-to-date revamping and modernization needs.
Logistics department of ENCE Engineering (ООО "ЭНЦЕ инжиниринг") is capable to deliver equipment on DAP or DDP terms at the discretion of its Russian customers.
Our service engineers are available for supervision and commissioning of pump equipment as well as warranty maintenance in strict compliance with the manufacturer’s recommendations.
ENCE Engineering (ООО "ЭНЦЕ инжиниринг") arranges presentations regarding the latest achievements of its foreign partners - equipment manufacturers - for the staff of Russian plants.
Our company is closely cooperating with many engineering institutes of Russia, which gives us an opportunity to include your peristalic pumps into prospective projects in different industrial fields.
As your official distributor of peristalic pumps in Russia ENCE Engineering (ООО "ЭНЦЕ инжиниринг") is responsible for the following:
- drafting of required documents for participation in bidding procedures
- technical and commercial negotiations with customers to agree on supplies of your equipment
- entry into contracts for vortex pump deliveries
- certification of different types of your pumps in accordance with Russian standards
- expertise for obtaining local TR CU 010 and TR CU 012 certificates, which will enable your pumps to be used at all the industrial plants of the Customs Union countries (Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Kyrgyzstan).
- registration of delivery and subsequent customs clearance of peristalic pumps, registration of transaction certificates for currency control purposes in Russian banks for payments in foreign currency in accordance with legislation of Russia and Customs Union countries.
Peristaltic pumps: description, operation principle and advantages
Peristaltic pumps are designed to pump liquids flowing in flexible piping elements. The principle of operation is based on using the rollers squeezing a flexible piping element containing liquid; the rollers move along the piping element, pushing liquid forward. A pneumatic pump usually includes a flexible piping element, several rollers, and surfaces against which the rollers press the pumping elements. The designs also exist in which the bearing surface is not used, with the piping element squeezed on rollers due to tension.
Peristaltic pumps are volumetric. Their unique design is free of several drawbacks inherent to other pump designs:
- no metal – metal contact;
- the medium has no damaging impact for the pump, and the pump does not impact the medium;
- minimum idle and service time;
- easy installation, maintenance and cleaning;
- the piping element is the only part affected by wear;
- the piping element replacement time is less than one minute;
- dry run;
- precise and stable metering;
- high quality of measurements: flow rate is in proportion to the pump speed;
- no damage for shift-sensitive media;
- low noise level.
Peristaltic pumps: application
- Metering peristaltic pumps can run dry for indefinitely long time; thus, no protection against dry running is necessary. As a result, there is no need to install the dry run sensor.
- The theoretical self-suction limit is the liquid column corresponding to the atmospheric pressure 1 bar (10 meters). The practical suction height for self-suction pumps is slightly less, between 8.5 and 9 m, due to some losses. Because, for all three liquids, their specific gravities are much less than the specific gravity of water, it can be assumed for the specified required liquids that the minimum suction height is 10 m. The maximum suction height, 10 m, is for an empty reservoir. This suction height is always the difference between the level in the full receiver and the corresponding level for the dry suction to be carried out by the pump. During suction, the pump moves liquid “uphill”. With this condition reached, liquid flowing towards the pump runs from the reservoir; as a result, self-suction height is not large.
- Flexible piping elements are made of Silicone and Marprene; at our opinion, these materials are stable when in contact with the specified pumped liquids, and they are intended for these liquids. If you want to ensure that this is the case, you must take the specimen of flexible piping elements and test it on site in the specified media.
We are convinced that our company ENCE Engineering (ООО "ЭНЦЕ инжиниринг") will become your reliable and efficient distributor (authorized representative) of your peristalic pumps in the Russian market.