Distributor (authorized representative) to supply peristalic pumps to industrial enterprises of Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan
The Russian company ООО «ЭНЦЕ Инжиниринг» (ENCE Engineering) is a general partner and a service center of a Swiss production and engineering company ENCE GmbH (ЭНЦЕ ГмбХ). The headquarters of ENCE GmbH (ЭНЦЕ ГмбХ) was founded in 1999 and has now a wide technical staff in pumps and other process equipment.
ООО «ЭНЦЕ Инжиниринг» (ENCE Engineering) together with the headquarters ENCE GmbH (ЭНЦЕ ГмбХ) is in a position to supply peristalic pumps, perform service activities including supervision, startup and commissioning, after sales and post warranty maintenance, through our own resources, and also involving a wide network of our representative offices in CIS-countries.
|Baltic states: Lithuania, Latvia
The Russian company ООО «ЭНЦЕ Инжиниринг» (ENCE Engineering) is an official representative of pump manufacturers such as:
Shin Nippon Machinery (Japan),
Sundstrand Corporation (the USA),
Oilgear (the USA),
Teikoku Electric (Japan),
HAUKE-MP GmbH (Austria)
Together with the headquarters, ООО «ЭНЦЕ Инжиниринг» (ENCE Engineering) performs supplies of peristalic pumps to the following industrial enterprises in CIS-countries:
Pump supplies for the last 5 years – click here
Peristaltic pumps: description, operation principle and advantages
Peristaltic pumps are designed to pump liquids flowing in flexible piping elements. The principle of operation is based on using the rollers squeezing a flexible piping element containing liquid; the rollers move along the piping element, pushing liquid forward. A pneumatic pump usually includes a flexible piping element, several rollers, and surfaces against which the rollers press the pumping elements. The designs also exist in which the bearing surface is not used, with the piping element squeezed on rollers due to tension.
Peristaltic pumps are volumetric. Their unique design is free of several drawbacks inherent to other pump designs:
- no metal – metal contact;
- the medium has no damaging impact for the pump, and the pump does not impact the medium;
- minimum idle and service time;
- easy installation, maintenance and cleaning;
- the piping element is the only part affected by wear;
- the piping element replacement time is less than one minute;
- dry run;
- precise and stable metering;
- high quality of measurements: flow rate is in proportion to the pump speed;
- no damage for shift-sensitive media;
- low noise level.
Peristaltic pumps: application
- Metering peristaltic pumps can run dry for indefinitely long time; thus, no protection against dry running is necessary. As a result, there is no need to install the dry run sensor.
- The theoretical self-suction limit is the liquid column corresponding to the atmospheric pressure 1 bar (10 meters). The practical suction height for self-suction pumps is slightly less, between 8.5 and 9 m, due to some losses. Because, for all three liquids, their specific gravities are much less than the specific gravity of water, it can be assumed for the specified required liquids that the minimum suction height is 10 m. The maximum suction height, 10 m, is for an empty reservoir. This suction height is always the difference between the level in the full receiver and the corresponding level for the dry suction to be carried out by the pump. During suction, the pump moves liquid “uphill”. With this condition reached, liquid flowing towards the pump runs from the reservoir; as a result, self-suction height is not large.
- Flexible piping elements are made of Silicone and Marprene; at our opinion, these materials are stable when in contact with the specified pumped liquids, and they are intended for these liquids. If you want to ensure that this is the case, you must take the specimen of flexible piping elements and test it on site in the specified media.
The Russian company ООО «ЭНЦЕ Инжиниринг» (ENCE Engineering) is happy to collaborate with both large ambitious pump manufacturers and fast-growing companies in search for new trade areas for their products.
Our group of companies totals around 200 employees and we are ready to become a distributor for those manufacturers whose strategy is oriented to improve long-term competitive position at Russian and CIS-markets.
We are always open to consider any partnership proposals!