Distributor (authorized representative) to supply (deliver) plunger pumps to industrial enterprises of Russia
Engineering company ENCE Engineering (ООО "ЭНЦЕ инжиниринг") has been successfully working with different Russian industrial enterprises at the local market for many years having effected over 100 major deliveries of pump equipment to Russian plants.
Today our company is in search of pump equipment producers who consider Russian market attractive and want to boost their sales in the region, as well as expand their field of activities.
We are interested in cooperation with the manufacturers of plunger pumps, who are looking for official distributors (representatives) to supply their equipment to the industrial plants in Russia.
Advantages and principles of cooperation with ENCE Engineering (ООО "ЭНЦЕ инжиниринг"):
The company’s employees are a solid team of higher-education professionals available for technical, commercial and legal support of cooperation with the industrial plants of Russia taking into account specifics and mentality of this country.
The company’s managers have a long-term successful track record of operation in the Russian market and extensive customer base, keep in touch with all the customers, frequently visit customer plants for early detection and replacement of obsolete equipment.
Commercial and engineering departments of the company are well-versed in the equipment of Russian industrial plants and know their up-to-date revamping and modernization needs.
Logistics department of ENCE Engineering (ООО "ЭНЦЕ инжиниринг") is capable to deliver equipment on DAP or DDP terms at the discretion of its Russian customers.
Our service engineers are available for supervision and commissioning of pump equipment as well as warranty maintenance in strict compliance with the manufacturer’s recommendations.
ENCE Engineering (ООО "ЭНЦЕ инжиниринг") arranges presentations regarding the latest achievements of its foreign partners - equipment manufacturers - for the staff of Russian plants.
Our company is closely cooperating with many engineering institutes of Russia, which gives us an opportunity to include your plunger pumps into prospective projects in different industrial fields.
As your official distributor of plunger pumps in Russia ENCE Engineering (ООО "ЭНЦЕ инжиниринг") is responsible for the following:
- drafting of required documents for participation in bidding procedures
- technical and commercial negotiations with customers to agree on supplies of your equipment
- entry into contracts for vortex pump deliveries
- certification of different types of your pumps in accordance with Russian standards
- expertise for obtaining local TR CU 010 and TR CU 012 certificates, which will enable your pumps to be used at all the industrial plants of the Customs Union countries (Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Kyrgyzstan).
- registration of delivery and subsequent customs clearance of plunger pumps, registration of transaction certificates for currency control purposes in Russian banks for payments in foreign currency in accordance with legislation of Russia and Customs Union countries.
- General overview of the plunger pumps. Operating principle and efficiency of pump
- Plunger pumps application examples
- Major components in the plunger pump unit: schematic
- Auxiliary equipment
General overview of the plunger pumps. Operating principle and efficiency of pump
The plunger pumps, designed and produced to provide smooth operation in continuous cycle mode, are reliable, low maintenance solution aimed to supply longwall with hydraulic power.
The robust pump unit serves to noiseless continuous operation with the optimal performance no matter where the pump unit is placed – in a longwall or at the pump station. Usually the unit is skid-mounted on sub frame of the prime mover which is flange-mounted or support-mounted as well.
The pump plungers are actuated by the forged crankshaft supported by spherical roller bearings; the crankshaft is driven by means of the double helical wheel which reduces the noise level and improves the efficiency.
The compact design of the pump body ensures the direct access to the suction and discharge valves with no need to dismantle the plunger or pump body, thus providing easy maintenance. The suction and discharge valves are identical and interchangeable, and made of special steel.
The use of the hard ceramic oxide for the plunger construction allowed reducing the wear greatly and, at the same time, extending the life. The plungers can be replaced at site without any special tools. In case of oil-seal housing leakage liquid flows to the suction chamber, thus minimizing the liquid loss.
Main pump advantages:
- Small size
- Operation reliability
- Long life
- Easy maintenance
- Cleaning of pipes and channels
- Concrete reconstruction and paint removal
- Cleaning of heat-exchangers
- Removal of varnish from the grates
- Removal of varnish from the printing rollers in graphic-arts industry
- Rust removal and steel surfaces cleaning
- Cleaning of vessels and tanks
- Descaling in steel industry
- Outside and inside clean-up in the automobile industry
- Filter fabric cleaning
- Pumps for reverse osmosis units (seawater desalination)
- Subsurface pumps (etc.)
The product range includes the plunger pumps and package high-pressure systems as well including associated accessories for all the applications with drive power up to 1200 kW.
Some pump capacity reaches 2400 l/min (at 95 bar) for fresh water, demineralized water, emulsions and light oils, etc.
Water pressure is up to 2500 bar (at 40 l/min).
Special edition of pumps are manufactured for the application in subsurface mining works as well as for sea-water desalting plant (reverse osmosis).
Plunger pumps application examples
|Industry sectors||Application examples||Pressure (bar)|
|Automobile||Painted parts cleaning; burring, de-coring, wash.||100 - 2500|
|Mining||Bearing attachment (emulsion); spraying systems; saturation.||200 - 500|
|Chemical||Inside and outside cleaning of tanks, heat exchangers, tube bundles, pipelines, high pressure vessels, mixing tanks and boilers.||400 -1500|
|Energy||Cleaning of heat exchangers, furnaces, burners.||200 - 1500|
|Foundry||Mold, foundry ladle and furnace cleaning. Removal of sand and ceramics, core knock-out.||350 - 1000|
|Construction||Cleaning of artificial and natural stones and concrete; removal of putty, slime and other coatings; concrete and brick masonry cutting; removal of corrosion from stiffening members and structural steel; removal of damaged concrete.||500 - 1500|
|Aerospace||Rubber and labeling removal from runways; cleaning of platforms and coatings in suspension rigs.||500 - 2500|
|Offshore platforms||Cleaning of reservoirs, platforms, decks and conveyor tubes; cutting in Zone II.||200 - 2500|
|Paper||Cleaning of shafts, presses, sieves, glue pans and mixers.||200 - 1000|
|Petrochemical||Cutting and removal of rubber, PVC materials, solid polymers and other types of materials.||700 - 2500|
|Shipbuilding||Hull cleaning before putty application; water injection; hydraulic inspection of welds and ship surface as a whole; paint removal.||700 - 2500|
|Steel||Scale removal from steel shapes, sheets etc.||200 - 500|
|Civil construction||Asphalt and road surface marking cleaning, roughening and removal; cement mortar and cement joint cutting-off; bridge cleaning; graffiti removal.||500 - 2500|
|Transport||Inner and outer cleaning of reservoirs, hoppers, railway cars and containers; removal of labels.||200 - 2500|
|Reverse osmosis||Water desalination.||≤120|
|Environment protection||Soil washing systems; separation of raw materials, crushing and cutting.||100 - 2500|
|Cement||Cleaning of cement mixers, vehicles, mills, sieves, blending units and surfaces.||100 - 1200|
Major components in the plunger pump unit: schematic
- Fixed unit with anti-vibratory supports
- Movable unit with rigidly-fastened and swivel wheels
- Movable unit on a cart for inner process-related transportations (solid or pneumatic buses)
- Movable unit on a road trailer (meets the EU rules)
- Unit on a truck chassis
- Electric motor (upon the customer’s request)
- Internal combustion motor
Power takeoff mechanism
- Elastic couple for electric motors and internal combustion motors
- V-belt drive for electric motors and internal combustion motors
- Cardan shaft for internal combustion motors
- Mechanical or pneumatic industrial friction clutch for coupling with a cardan shaft or an elastic clutch
Suction stabilizing unit
- Three sizes are available, depending on the discharge pump type
Reversible (self-cleaning) filter
- Various sizes are available, depending on the pump model
Electric motor control equipment
High-pressure pump pneumatic control system
Pump pneumatic control panel
Internal combustion motor equipment
Hose reel with a rotary hinge joint
We are convinced that our company ENCE Engineering (ООО "ЭНЦЕ инжиниринг") will become your reliable and efficient distributor (authorized representative) of your plunger pumps in the Russian market.